Learn From Chef’s: A series of virtual cooking classes featuring Jacksonville’s best local chefs.
It’s a virtual party with amazing food and local chef’s!
In a time where so many in the restaurant industry are hurting, here’s a chance to support your favorite chef’s, help Jax Restaurant Reviews survive AND learn to cook incredible food all while safely social distancing.
Each virtual class includes:
- Recipe card for each course (and yours to keep)
- A 2-hour live web meeting to follow along with the chef
- Access to purchase ingredients from a local grocer and have them delivered (not applicable to all classes)
- A delicious time with your friends and family!
Signing up is as simple as 1-2-3.
1. Select class below
2. Purchase a ticket by clicking the link by their name and photo
3. Purchase your ingredients and get cookin’!
After you’ve purchased your ticket, you’ll be redirected to a page that shares additional information including how to join the class live where you can watch, learn, and ask questions along the way, a link to purchase ingredients and have them delivered to you, and access to recipe cards!
Now that things are somewhat returning to normal, we’re taking a little break from Virtual Cooking Classes but don’t worry! We’ll be back soon. If you have a chef in mind that you’d like to have teach a class, let us know in the comments below. See you soon..virtually.
Stay tuned as we add more classes!