1. Introduce us to the chef and the type of food you serve at Wrap It Up food truck.
Chef and owner, Kobe Fedida opened a food truck business with a healthier concept on “street food”; hot, panini-pressed wraps & salad bowls on the go!
2. Tell us about your cooking background.
Chef Kobe Fedida took culinary school in France and finished his learnings in Israel. After meeting his wife, he moved to Florida and obtained positions as sous chef and head chef.
3. How long has Wrap It Up been wrapping it up in jax?
We have been wrapping it up for two months.
4. What made you decide to open a food truck?
It has always been a dream to open our own restaurant, so why be stuck in one location when we can enjoy what our large city offers and go around the city serving delicious food.
5. Based on the name most people would assume you serve wraps? What made you decide to do wraps and are there any other options for people who aren’t huge wrap fans?
Yes, we offer chicken tenders and french fries, which is off the menu, as well as salad bowls. We also have moroccan rolls as an appetizer which has been a hit!
6. What’s one item on your menu our readers should make sure not to miss?
All of our menu items are made from scratch but the one thing that our customers shouldnt miss is our hand made moroccan rolls!
7. What’s your favorite place to eat in Jax and why?
Too many to name but I enjoy taking my family to Buca di Beppo as they have large family-style portions.
8. Do you have regular locations you setup at? Where can our readers keep up with locations you’re going to be at?
Yes, we have regular weekly locations as well as new locations every week. Our readers can like us on Facebook for our weekly and daily locations. Www.facebook.com/wrapitupinjax
9. Share with us an interesting or funny story from your time out on the truck.
Each experience is different. We went to a private house party and someone came to our truck and said we have the greatest wraps ever. I asked when did he try our wraps he said “a year ago” and we have only been open for a month!
10. Anything else our readers should know?
We offer order online. When someone is at our weekday location, they can order and pay online, then pick up in 15 minutes. We are the only truck that I know of offers this service. Our website is: www.mkt.com/wrapitupinjax